jeudi 9 septembre 2010

09.09.10

Yesterday was the first day of classes. Here is what I'm taking.

Monday
16h00 à 18h00: Le Français écrit- Littérature et rédaction

Tuesday
8h00 à 10h00: Economie et société, France et Europe
11h00 à 12h30: Langue française orale
16h00 à 18h00: Entrainement phonétique


Wednesday
11h00 à 12h30: Langue française orale
14h00 à 16h00: Langue française écrite
16h00 à 18h00: Culture française

Thursday
8h00 à 10h30: Langue française écrite
16h00 à 18h00: Art en France et en Europe

Friday
13h00 à 15h30: Langue française écrite

I havent been to all of the classes yet, so I will give more detail on that after I've experienced all of them.

The levels of French competency in Europe go like this:

A1: No experience
A2: A little experience
B1: Intermediate
B2: Higher intermediate
C1: Very advanced
C2: Almost fluent

I placed into C1 with all these people who have been living in France for a few years now. I definitely felt pretty good about that. Think about it: One girl who has been in France for a week is on the same level as a class full of people who have been here for over a year! Pretty impressive, I must say!

Next semester I get to take classes with real french people though! Nervous about that! But hopefully by then I will be a C2 and not really worried about this kind of thing!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire