I am sad to report that my hundreds of photos I took in England, Sweden, Finland, and Hungary are GONE. I'm not quite sure what happened, but the only consolation I have for myself is that my photos from Lebanon and Greece are still here. So I will post those up now.
And now for Greece:
| View of Beirut |
| Fruits/veggies market outside |
| Barbeque |
| Traditional Lebanese wedding |
| wedding party |
| Wedding dancers |
And now for Greece:
| Halandry |
| Acropolis |
| Greek yogurt with pine honey and walnuts-- best guilty pleasure EVER |
| The ferryboat we took to get to the island of Patmos |
| You can't really tell, but there is a cave under the surface of the water-- terrifying to swim through, but really cool |
| Greek dancers |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire